We recommend updating your Mobile Dock to the latest firmware. These updates will:
If you are using macOS Ventura 13, please update macOS to the latest version first.
· Check your USB-C cable. Don’t use damaged accessories.
· Check for a firm connection between your cable, Mobile Dock, and PC.
· Ensure the cable is plugged into the Mobile Dock charging port, not one of the XR Glasses ports.
Wait about 1 minute until the terminal shows "upgrade complete".
· Unplug your Mobile Dock.
· Press and hold the power button until lights off, then press and hold the power button again to turn your Mobile Dock back on.
· Connect your Mobile Dock to your MacBook.